The mission of Bangladesh Center for Research and Planning is to facilitate continuous improvement through the use of data as information to support institution-wide decision making, planning, and organizational effectiveness.
Our primary functions are to:
- respond to federal, state and accreditation compliance mandates;
- provide timely and accurate data to internal and external constituents;
- guide interdepartmental collaboration to promote improved business processes and data integrity;
- support academic program review; and
- develop, collect, and communicate measures of institutional effectiveness.
Bangladesh Center for Research and Planning is your best source for student- and faculty-related data, including:
- admissions and enrollment (including majors and minors);
- student credit hours and full time equivalents (FTE);
- financial aid and student expenses;
- retention and graduation rates; and